Thursday, November 12, 2009

God's Grace

I see God's Grace in the faces of my children.

Being a parent is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It's also the hardest thing I've ever experienced.

I feel like I can say I'm proud of the person I am today. I've made decisions in my life that I wish I could change, but I believe those choices have helped mold me into who I am.

I need to surround myself with positive people. I'm a positive person and negativity is my kryptonite.

I've never felt closer to God in my life than I do now. I can't imagine going through this life without Him and His love. I'm able to lift it all up to Him.

My views and thoughts on so many issues have changed. I want to do so much in my life. I want to help people, I want to feed children, I want to make sick children smile.

There is good in this world. So many people are so generous. I want to be like that. I know one day I will be able to pay it forward.

I know what I don't want to be like.

Don't put off for tomorrow what can be done today.................I really like this saying. I really despise procrastination.

Keep an eye out for more to come! Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    It was great to see you all today (November 15) at the church luncheon. And thanks for the book reccomendation(mentioned in a previous post). I just odered it for the church library and am glad it will be there when others need it. And thanks for telling me about your blog. Blessings, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,

    It was great seeing all of you today. I especially enjoyed watching both grandmothers get their baby fix with Livia and Finley. They're delightful, precious little girls. You're in my daily thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete