Monday, November 2, 2009

Clarification

I have to correct something that I posted in my last entry. When I was talking about my mom talking behind my back, I was referring to a situation not that I felt she was talking behind my back. She really was standing behind me talking to someone. I do not want to discourage ANYONE, especially my family from explaining our situation to others. This is not what I meant. I was trying to explain that it is hard for me to know if people are talking about our situation, or when people look at us and start talking if they are chatting about Livia. This is something that I'm going to have to work on myself, and get over. I'm so sorry for hurting any one's feelings. This was not my intention AT ALL! Sometimes my thoughts drive me crazy. I love you mom, and you are such a strong support to me.

2 comments:

  1. I adore that top photo of Liv. She is such a beautiful little girl. I am so sorry that your sweet little girl has the Sanfilippo diagnosis. As the mom of 2 kids with the disease, I can understand your thoughts and feelings. I am here if you ever want to talk, cry, scream. :) I experience all of those emotions each day. I look forward to following your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I am going to attend the conference. I am just bringing Waverly. Will you be there?

    ReplyDelete